Enantholic Testosterone GEP
Enantholic Testosterone GEP – Testosterone is responsible for the normal growth and development of the male sex organs and for the maintenance of the secondary sexual characteristics. The drug can affect the growth of the prostate, testis, seminal vesicles, penis and scrotum and also is important for body growth. Even though testosterone is an androgenic hormone, it does posses anabolic properties. Its use has been shown to promote protein synthesis and a positive nitrogen balance in the presence of a rich calorie diet.
Testosterone also has the ability to cause a mild increase in the production of red blood cells by stimulating the synthesis of EPO from the kidney. This results in an increase in the red blood cells and hence an increase in the oxygen carrying capacity.
Enantholic Testosterone GEP Advantages
- Enantholic Testosterone GEP increases testosterone levels & increases muscle build-up massively
- Enormous pumping for fitness through Enantholic Testosterone GEP
- Enantholic Testosterone GEP improves bone density and promotes the storage of nitrogen (protein) in the muscles.
- Increasing the activation of the so-called satellite cells from which new muscle cells are formed with Enantholic Testosterone GEP
- Increase the body-rich IGF-1 release in both the muscle tissue and the liver
- Reduces the release of catabolic glucocorticoid hormones such as cortisol.
- Enantholic Testosterone GEP increases the power / mass gain of athletes already from 250mg / week very satisfying.
- Enantholic Testosterone GEP accelerates the regeneration of the body massively
Enantholic Testosterone GEP STACK:
Most bodybuilders swear by a combination with other hormones at the same time – such as growth hormones – HGH, (dianabol) methandienone, stanozolol, trenbolone enanthate, trenbolone acetate, boldenone, drostanolone propionate, nandrolone phenylpropionate or nandrolone decanoate, oxymetholone, primobolan (Methenolone Enanthate).
Because Enantholic Testosterone GEP is converted to estrogen in adipose tissue, there is always the chance of developing a gynecomastia as well as for water storage. To prevent this, most bodybuilders take Arimidex or tamoxifen during the settling.
Dosage / Enantholic Testosterone GEP
Enantholic Testosterone GEP – Testosterone Enanthate (Delatestryl) is only slowly released after an intramuscular injection and that is why it should be taken 200-1000mg/week.
Possible side effects / Enantholic Testosterone GEP
Like all anabolic steroids, testosterone enanthate has a few side effects. These side effects are generally mild and well tolerated. The majority of individuals do see some side effects after 3-4 months of therapy. The most common side effects include:
- irregular menstrual cycles – low by Enantholic Testosterone GEP
- virilizing effects – low by Enantholic Testosterone GEP
- deepening voice – low by Enantholic Testosterone GEP
- hair loss – low by Enantholic Testosterone GEP
- acne – low by Enantholic Testosterone GEP
- oily skin – low by Enantholic Testosterone GEP
Women / Enantholic Testosterone GEP
All testosterone analogues have the potential to cause virilizing effects when the duration of use is prolonged. In females, these virilizing signs may be deepening of voice, excessive hair growth, irregular menstrual cycles, mood alterations and clitoral enlargement. It is recommended that at the first sign of virilizing symptoms Enantholic Testosterone GEP should be stopped. The reason for this is that some of the virilizing signs may not be reversible even after discontinuation of the steroid.